Orange County COVID-19 Recovery Forum: From Recovery to Renewal and Resilience
On July 21st from 6:30-8:30pm, the Local Solutions and Community Action Team established by Governor Phil Scott invites you to join a virtual COVID-19 recovery discussion to connect with others in Orange County to:
- Share challenges and ideas for community response and recovery
- Connect to others working to respond, recover, and build long-term resilience
- Meet with a “visiting team” of state, federal, business, and non-profit leaders who will share recovery strategies from across the state and ideas for resources and support.
To Register Visit: www.vtrural.org/recovery/orange
6:30pm – Opening Session
6:40pm – Breakouts
- Supporting Orange County Businesses & Buying Local
- Addressing Housing & Homelessness
- Advancing Education & Childcare
- Overcoming Isolation & Building Community Unity
8:10pm – Closing Session
All ARE WELCOME. Coming together to discuss recovery strategies and build ongoing resilience is vital and your voice is critical. Registration is required: vtrural.org/recovery/orange. Once you are registered, you will receive instructions to join via computer, mobile device, or phone.
For assistance with registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-223-6091.
Recovery Visits are hosted by the Local Support and Community Action Team of the Governor’s Economic Mitigation and Recovery Task Force, in partnership with regional and local leaders, with facilitation from the Vermont Council on Rural Development.